Who has 10 fingers, a poorly charged phone, and a handful of pocket lint? This guy.  Greetings to you all, i'm Qasim Khan and this is my blog. Although I had no choice in the matter, i was born and raised in Arizona. My Pakistani heritage came to america in the 1960s when my grandparents started a family in this desolate wasteland we call Phoenix. Some of my interests includes photography, fashion, tech, and camping. Clothing has been a passion of mine for years, and expressing oneself through clothing is a major form of artistic expression that i believe in. Over the years i have managed to help many understand rules of fashion and assist in finding their specific flavor of clothing to express themselves. Photography has recently become a love of mine, which takes me out into the arcane wilderness or lively metropolitan centers. Composition is a aspect of art that i take seriously and like to reflect on in my own creations.  Technology has always been my strong suit. Having grown up in the modern age, i learned how to build my own computer and understanding how things work from a technical standpoint, which also means i fix my families virus issues at least once a week. Camping has taken me to places i could have never dreamed of seeing, allowing me to come to terms with mother nature and the world around me. The goal and focus of my blog is to express my stance on matters, help others with their own personal style journeys, and share what i've learned from my life experience and education.

Comments

  1. Hey Qasim, Its cool that you enjoy to camp, so do I! Lately It's been hard to find the time to take a camping trip, but hopefully ill be able to get out into nature soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts